The new cabinet line-up is about almost complete, with the core party, Pheu Thai, taking most of the economic portfolios, including finance, commerce and transport.
The latest cabinet line-up of the 11-party coalition government is as follows:
Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin also doubles as finance minister. There will be 6 deputy ministers, including Phumtham Wechayachai, who will also be commerce minister. Anutin Charnvirakul will also be interior minister, Pirapan Salirathavibhaga will also be energy minister, Pol Gen Patcharawat Wongsuwan will also be natural resources and environment minister. The other two DPMs will be Chousak Sirinil and Somsak Thepsuthin.
• Puangpetch Chunla-iad will be minister of the Prime Minister’s Office.
• Pol Col Thawee Sodsong will be justice minister.
• Pai Leeke and Supamas Isarabhakdi will be deputy commerce ministers.
• Gen Natthaphon Narkpanich will be defence minister.
• Cholnan Srikaew will be public health minister
• Santi Promphat will be deputy public health minister.
• Parnpree Bahiddha-Nukara will be foreign minister.
• Julapun Amornvivat and Kritsada Jinavijarana will bedeputy finance ministers.
• Sudaophan Wangsuphakitkosol will be minister of sports and tourism.
• Varawut Silpa-archa will be minister of social development and human security.
• Songsak Thongsri will be minster of higher education, science, research and innovations.
• Thamanat Prompao will be agriculture and agricultural cooperatives minister.
• Anucha Nakasai and Napinthorn Srisappang will bedeputy agriculture ministers.
• Suriya Juangroongruangkit will be transport minister.
• Suraphong Piyachote and Monporn Charoensri will bedeputy transport ministers.
• Prasert Chanthararuangthong will be minister of digital economy and society.
• Chada Chaiseth and Sermsak Pongpanich will be deputy interior ministers.
• Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn will be labour minister.
• Sutin Klungsang will be culture minister.
• Pol Gen Permpoon Chidchob will be education minister.
• Surasak Phancharoenworakul and Nahathai Thewphaingarm will be deputy education ministers.
• M.L. Chayotid Kridakorn will be industry minister.